We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
How Long Do I Have To Make A Return?
You have a maximum of 30 days from the date of your purchase to make a return. Your return package must be postmarked within 30 days after the purchase date. Returns postmarked after 30 days from the purchase date will not be accepted.
Do I Have To Pay For Shipping When I Return Something?
Return Shipping is free on your 1st return package for any order . You must use the return label (“Return Label”) we provide (See "How do I make a return?" section for details), then ship the return package postmarked within 30 days from the purchase date.
If you have already returned item(s) from an order but would like to make additional returns of item(s) in the same order, you can use the Return Label we provided, and $7.99 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that any additional returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date.
How Do I Make A Return?
1. Sign into your HendrickBrun User Account.
2. Go to “My Orders” and find the order that contains the item(s) you would like to return and click “Order Details.”
3. Then click the " Return" button, select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reason, and click “Next Step.”
4. Select the “Refund Method.”
5. Select the “Return Method” :
①Return By USPS Return Label: Print the USPS return label.
②Return By UPS Return Label: You can either use the provided UPS return label (Printer Required) or the UPS QR code (No Printer Required).
6. Pack your return item(s) securely, in the original package if possible, and securely tape the Return Label on the outside of your return package.
7. Mail out the return package at your nearest USPS or UPS (as applicable) location. Your package must be postmarked within 30 days from the purchase date.
8. Please note that no refund shall be settled unless the returned items are correctly shipped according to the respective shipping labels. If there are multiple shipping labels for more than 1 items to be returned, please do not mix them up.
*The Return Label we provide only works if you are shipping within the US.
How Do I Find The Return Label I Generated?
Find the order containing the returned item(s) in the “My Orders” section of your User Account. → Click “Order Details” → Click “Return & Refund Record” → Click “Details” → Click ”Save the Label” to view and download the Return Label.
Can I Still Return Items If They Are Worn, Damaged, Or Have The Tags Removed?
1. You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, have the original tags attached and hygiene sticker (if applicable) intact.
2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, underwear, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, pet products, and any other items for which return or exchange is noted as not being supported.
3. Free gifts cannot be returned or exchanged.
1. Please do not send your return to the sender's address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return. You should only send it to the address on the Return Label we provide.
2. Please make sure you do not include non-Hendrick Brun items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you.
1. Refunds will be processed within 7 days after we receive your return package. The refund will be issued to the original payment method.Unfortunately, due to transportation delays, your refund may require an additional 3-5 days to process. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2. The original shipping fee, if any, is non-refundable.
NOTE: If you have any issues with your return, you must contact Customer Support within 180 days after your purchase date.